Bottle Filling Station Six-Month Routine Maintenance Checklist
- Clean entire unit (basin and bottle filler).
- Clean condenser and louvers (if unit is refrigerated).
- Change filter (if it is a filtered unit).
- Check entire unit for leaks.
- Clean bubbler orifice (if scaly).
- Check bubbler stream height (adjust if necessary). This task does need to follow the filter change and orifice cleaning.
- Check to ensure the refrigeration system cycles properly. Check that compressor and fan turn on and shut down.
- Test water temperature.
- Check to see that fan spins freely (if unit is refrigerated).
- Test activation of bottle filler.
- Test 20 second time out of bottle filler.
- Make sure bottle filler water flow is laminar, clean, repair, or replace nozzle if necessary.