Elkay (51600C) | WaterSentry Plus High Capacity Replacement Filter for Bottle Filling Station
Purchase the Elkay 51600C at the lowest price and fastest shipping.
Elkay's largest capacity filter, this model is ideal for highly trafficked areas.
This filter uses a high quality activated carbon technology and is certified to reduce lead, cyst, particles, chlorine, odors, helping to provide clean and great tasting water.
Elkay's filters are self-contained replacement cartridges, limiting exposure to contaminated media.
- Replacement filter for Elkay enhanced ezH20 bottle filling stations.
- 6,000 Gallon Capacity filter ideal for highly trafficked spaces
- Includes Quick-disconnect, 1/4 turn turn installation, and automatic inlet shut-off valve, that closes when filter is removed.
- Spun polypropylene pre-filter mesh prevents large, coarse, sediment particles, from entering and clogging filter media.
- Certified to NSF 42 and 53 for reduction of lead, cyst, particulate class 1, chlorine, taste, and odor.
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 4 in|
Filtered Contaminants: lead, cyst, particles, chlorine, and reduction for odors.
Dimensions: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ x 9-1/2″
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.6 L/m)
Temperature: 40-100°F (4-38°C)
Initial Pressure Drop: 2-5 PSI (14-34 kPa)
Maximum Pressure: 105 PSI (724 kPa)
Minimum Pressure: 20 PSI (138 kPa)
Water Inlet: 3/8” (9.5mm) O.D. tube
Water Outlet: 1/4” (6.4mm) O.D. tube
Compliance: NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 372 (lead free)
Install filter kits in compliance with your state and local regulations.
Maximum inlet water temperature 100° F (38°C).
Do not use this filter with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Replace filter every 6,000 gallons or 1 year after installation.