$422.10 — or subscribe and save 5%
Everpure (EV985500) | EF-6000 Full Flow Drinking Water System, 6,000 Gallon Capacity, 0.5 Micron
Purchase the Everpure EV985500 with the lowest price and fastest shipping.
- No additional faucet required
- Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
- Helps prevent lime and scale build-up in water-using appliances
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting
- Ideal for anywhere in your home, especially your main kitchen faucet.
Spec for EV985500
- Flow rate: controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Capacity: 6,000 gal. (22,713 L)
- Required Space: 5W x 22H x 5D in 13W x 56H x 13D cm
- Application: Kitchen, Prep Sink, Pot Filler, Wet Bar, and Ice Maker
- Filter Function: Lead, Chlorine Taste and Odor, Lime, Scale, Rust and Corrosion, Cysts
- Certification: NSF/ANSI standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet for more information.
- It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs
- Space required: 13W x 56H x 13D cm (5W x 22H x 5D in) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for substance reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air
- Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually