$387.80 — or subscribe and save 5%
Pentair Everpure (EV926271) | H-104 Drinking Water System, 1,000 Gal Capacity, 0.5 Micron
Purchase the Everpure EV926271 with the lowest price and fastest shipping.
- Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
- Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp taste of your water
- Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Helps prevent lime and scale build up in water-using appliances
Spec for EV926271
Flow rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
Capacity: 1,000 gal. (3,780 L)
Required Space: 5W x 20H x 5D in 13W x 51H x 13D cm
Filter Function: Lead, Chlorine taste & odor, Dirt and cloudiness, Mold and algae, Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides)
Certification: NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptospordium and Giardia by mechanical means
- This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet for more information.
- It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs
- Space required: 13W x 51H x 13D cm (5W x 20H x 5D in) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for substance reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
- A separate drinking water faucet is required.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down
- Use minimum length of tubing possible
- Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air
- Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually