PPP (PO-500) | Oregon #1 Primer Automatic Trap Primer Valve
Purchase the PPP PO-500 at the lowest price and fastest shipping.
- The Precision Plumbing Products PO-500, Oregon #1 automatic pressure drop activated trap primer valve will prime 1 to 4 floor drains with patented distribution units, the DU-U or DU-4.
- System operating range is 20 psi minimum to 80 psi (138 to 552 kpa) maximum.
- The valve requires a 10 psi (70 kpa) pressure drop across the valve to activate and will deliver a metered amount of water to the floor drain.
- Trap primer is to be connected to a cold water supply only.
- Constructed composite body, Santoprene 111-45 diaphragm, #60 stainless steel mesh screen
System operating range: 20-80 psi
pressure drop requirement: 10 psi
Constructed composite body, Santoprene 111-45 diaphragm, #60 stainless steel mesh screen.
Model PO-500 will prime 1-4 floor drains using our patented DU-U or DU-4 Distribution unit.
Consult local code requirements for installation.
Flush line prior to installation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.