PPP (PR-500) | Prime-rite Primer Automatic Trap Primer Valve
Purchase the PPP PR-500 at the lowest price and fastest shipping.
- Will prime up to 2 floor drains with DU-U or DU-4 units.
- This valve is designed to be installed on ½” to 1 ½” cold water line, feeding a flush valve or other open and closing valve supply line that is frequently used.
- Trap Primer valve makeup line to floor drain is suggested to be a minimum of 12” off the finished floor before a 90° elbow can be installed.
- No adjustment required
- The furthest recommended distance of makeup line is 20’ to the floor drain.
- Trap primer make up line must have continuous slope to the floor drain (consult your local code requirements).
System operating range: 20-80 psi
pressure drop requirement: 3 psi
Constructed of 693 brass, EPDM E70 O-rings, Dow #7 Silicone, #60 stainless steel mesh screen.
NSF 372 Lead Free
Consult local code requirements for installation.
Flush line prior to installation.