Searching for a new hand dryer, but considerate of the new health safety standards?
The new Bobrick 9-1000 PureDri is a truly unique hand dryer combining science-backed Sanitization Technology, Energy Efficiency, and Ease of Use. The following 3 Main Benefits outline the attributes that make it a worthy option for servicing restrooms.
Benefit #1: Science-backed Sanitization
In recent years, we’ve witnessed a surge of awareness for the importance of sanitization. So of course, this doesn’t come without a bit of confusion and debate to what actually works.
The Bobrick B-9100 is clearly boasting their technology’s science-based research on UV sanitization against HEPA as a differentiator in the market. While both technologies have their advantages, below are some of the features and benefits of Bobrick’s new PureDri technology:
- 6 second Ionized Air Blast – sanitizes user’s hands
- Air outlet chamber – inactivates airborne and surface microorganisms
- Clinically backed UV science destroys existing pathogens and particles < 0.3 microns and helping to reduce absenteeism.
- Proven to eliminate 99% of bacteria, viruses, mold & fungi in less than 10 minutes
- Can serve as a new standard to promote wellness at the workspace, while keeping staff healthy and productive
Benefit #2: Smart & Energy Efficient
Whether you’re a contractor, facilities professional, or DIYer, you already now the growing importance of energy efficiency both for green credits and cost savings. The Bobrick B-9100 PureDri found a way to offer a new sanitization tech product, all while offering highly competitive energy efficiency features.
- Energy Efficient running on just 220 watts (Top performer in the market)
- Infrared Sensor – detects movement within 6” of air-outlet opening
- Speedy Hand Dry with efficient jet dry mechanism – saving time in the restroom
- Drying Cycle Indicator for user making it easy for them to know when drying is complete
Benefit #3: Easy to Install & Maintain
One of our favorite aspects of the new Bobrick 9-1000 PureDri is its ease for installation and maintenance. If you’re the one installing this yourself, or contracting it out, we imagine you will especially appreciate these features:
- Super simple, and low maintenance – no filters – simply change one lamp per year and that’s it
- Ideal for any public or commercial restrooms
- Universal voltage making electrician’s jobs easier
- Easy to set up – for retrofit, remodeled, or new restrooms
Dimensions: 10.5” wide X 32.25” high x 4” deep
Weight: 20.3 pounds
Electrical Supply: 110/240 volts 50/60 Hz
Current Consumption: 1.7 Amps @ 115 volts
Nominal Output: 0.2 kW
Air Volume: 1,200 cubic feet / hour
Air Velocity: 164′ / second @ 4”
Area Size: 270 square feet
Where to Buy
Plumber’s Paradise is an Amazon Top Seller now with our own native store.
Celebrate our soft launch with Free Shipping and deep discounts.
Shop now Bobrick B-9100 PureDri.
Same day shipping and best prices.